Christina was a pleasure to work with! She was patient through the whole process, and took all feedback onboard, and made any adjustments extremely quickly. i would definitely work with her again, and would recommend he to anyone.
- Ibni Pro
Ibni Pro has been a real professional and his design was a winner the minute my team saw it. He has been very accommodating and expedient.
- rickey x
How akojzar started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Poshpacker is a curated discovery and booking site that features affordable, design-driven accommodations for millennials and like-minded travelers. The website appeals to those who appreciate hand-picked, “under-the-radar” hotels and hostels that stand out for their unique character, quality, and experience.
The term Poshpacker is derived from the concept of an “upscale-backpacker” or as wikipedia defines it, “Poshpacking: a portmanteau of posh and backpacking, refers to backpacking with more style and money.” Poshpacking is for the discerning traveler looking to submerse themselves in unique and authentic environments. It is about being social, meeting new people and being inspired when you are away on your travels. It is about leaving away with a great experience and story to tell. Poshpacker, poshpacking and poshpackers encompass a new travel attitude and movement that is both aspirational yet affordable.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We would like to keep the idea of the two letter "P's" incorporated into the design as it is today
- We would like to avoid any phallic connotations in regards to the "Ps"
- Our company is global, so should consider cultural sensitivity
- Some people have told us they would like to see a "fresher" font-type
- We would also like to transmit a bit of class & refinement as our site offers higher class "upscale" hostels, not as elementary or "fisher-price"/ cheap style like hostelworld.com or hostelbookers
-Poshpacker is somewhat of a "stamp of approval" for hotels & hostels
- NOT LIKE AIRBNB