How Dhanani Law Firm started their logo design journey
I need a logo for a boutique immigration law firm that will be used for business cards, letterhead, advertisements and website.
Dhanani Law Firm, LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo for a boutique immigration law firm that will be used for business cards, letterhead, advertisements and website. My clientele includes small to mid-size companies, professionals in various industries as well as nonprofessionals. You can read more about my firm by going to http://www.dhananilaw.com. The website will be redone in part based on the winning logo so don't rely on the current site's look for coming up with a logo.
1. Should look good both in color and black and white.
2. Should convey a sense of professionalism, respect and prestige yet not appear overly conservative.
3. My initial thought is that blues and grays would be a good color scheme but I'm open to other color schemes if they look good.
4. Choose text color that contrasts with the background such as dark text on a light background.
5. Limit use of colors to no more than three.
6. TAG LINE: Immigration Attorneys. If you can design a logo that also looks good without the tag line that would be ideal.
7. Final logo must be provided in either Photoshop and/or Illustrator format.
1. The statue of liberty, globes, bald eagles and passports are overused on immigration law firm websites. Try to avoid these symbols unless they are used in a clever/creative way.
****If your work is not ORIGINAL don't submit it in my contest. I don't want to deal with copyright or trademark issues. Thanks.****