Antique / art deco feel fruit box label style logo required for a non-profit community group working to preserve rare and heritage fruit varieties
Heritage Fruits Society Inc
The Heritage Fruits Society is a Victoria (Australia) based community group involved in the conservation and distribution of rare and heritage varieties of fruits (apples / pears / cherries / plums / stone fruits etc).We are looking for a logo that can be used on our website (under development) and on printed materials in the future.The logo needs to support the rare and heritage status of all of the varieties that we work with.We are particularly interested in creating something that reflects old style fruit box labels - examples of which can be found here. In particular the labels that reflect the look and feel we are after are:
WJB Brand (pg 3)
Huoncry (pg 16)
Burnlea (pg 21)
Bramhall (pg 21)
Beautiful Isle (pg 23)
G H Kile (pg 26)
Merton Calvert (pg 27)
- Must have an antique / art deco feel to it.
- Should have a 3 dimensional depth rather than flat.
- Should reinforce the message of trees in the ground (rather than just the fruit).
- Should depict full range of of fruit such as apples, plums, pears, etc (no tropical varieties).
- Should be of a size that can be reduced to be usable online but large enough to have sufficient detail to be able to be used on large promotional items (such as banners etc).
- SVG Format please.
- Minimal / no text on the label itself
- Must not be minimalist / corporate in style
- No tropical fruits to be included / no vegetables
- No Northern Hemisphere elements (eg no snow)