At this moment, logos #4, #6 and # 34 are my favourites. Simple, modern, clean, stylized. Hereby some hints:
- Please check the word document I enclosed in the (revised) brief with some examples of logos I like. Just to give you guys an idea. Don’t pay too much attention to the colours of these logos by the way.
- Simplicity and stylized minimalism does it for me. The used font should be modern and clean too!
- In many logos the word ‘alle’ is pretty dominant. Consider emphasizing the element ‘top’ or ‘toprestaurants’ instead of ‘alle’.
- In general, I’m not too keen on picture’s of chef’s hats, woks (no woks please) or pots and pans. Knifes, spoons, forks and glasses – as stylized and modern as possible - are OK for me.
- Consider using the colours yellow, orange and purple.
- I’ll need a logo and an Iphone icon. Logo and Iphone icon can be the more or less the same, or the logo can be changed to make it fit for an Iphone icon. Surprise me!
- Submitting only a ‘regular’ logo and not an Iphone icon is fine with me.
- The logo should have an upmarket, posh, reliable, yet modern, trendy, fresh, bright, happy and young look. - The logo could be based on the name, or the name could simply be tacked on beneath a graphical logo - you decide.
- I'm not as yet quite sure if I should use caps for the brand name ('Alle Toprestaurants' or 'alle toprestaurants') or not. Which is visually and otherwise the best? I'm open to your creative vision.
- It shouldn’t include the web address (www or .nl)
- No stock photos or clip art please
- Don't use stars (as in Michelin stars) as the app and site will refer to other culinary magazines and books as well
- I'm considering using the colour black as background colour of the site and the app, since this has the feeling of eating out, candle light, champagne, etc.
- Other than this, I'm open for creativity, I'd like to see unique ideas. Feel free to play with colours, fonts, etc.
- Thank you for your input!