Wonderful artist to work with possessing a keen eye for design. Thank you for all your work!
- Michelle Sponseller
How Michelle Sponseller started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Art Walk Central
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Art Walk Central will be an annual month-long interactive art competition designed to stimulate broad public participation utilizing local venues such as: public spaces, businesses, museums and galleries as exhibit and performance spaces.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The new logo should meet the following requirements:
• The organization name (Art Walk Central) should be included in the final design.
• The logo should be immediately identifiable.
• If abstract, the logo should be simple and clear in concept.
• The logo should convey the character of Art Walk Central while incorporating energy and vitality in the design.
• It must be distinctive in the quality and originality of its visual image and not offend any national, cultural or religious sensitivity.
• The concept must be relevant to the organization (Art Walk Central).
• It must adapt well to electronic media, printed media, reduction to small sizes, one-color and full-color, both in positive and negative form (used on light or dark backgrounds).
• Must work both with and without text `www.artwalkcentral.com'
• Must be the original work of the submitter and be free of any copyright or other intellectual property claims.
• The above information is not meant to limit creativity in any way. We are open to a wide range of creative solutions.