privately run asset management business, would like an image that reflects an experienced, stable and trustworthy comapny with exceptional management and pedigree expertise....Business Card and Stationary Ideas would be a bonus but not required
MFR Currency Asset Management
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- would like an image that reflects an experienced, stable and trustworthy comapny with exceptional management and pedigree expertise
- The companies investment philospohy is characterised by an emphasis on technical analysis and a rigourous and consistent approach to risk management
- Item 1...MFR to be in capital letters
- Image to be consistent with other Currency Management Hedge funds/Asset Funds
- The logo should be representative of three sons and myself and reflect professional approach, Boutique/Elite/Dynamic/Nimble fund
- Logo should look neat and clean.
- Preference for a logo using the color blue or black/grey, but I am open to other suggestions..small amount of red/green acceptable
- I would like the artwork to be made available to me in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. That way I can resize vector graphics without any loss of quality
- examples I like are;
- Our target audience is institutional investors who are incredibly conservative and very risk averse. We need a branding that is "soothing" to them, especially in the current climate. So clear, understated, elegant and subtle are all good. Bright colours and striking graphics will most likely be negatively received by our prospective customers.
- Apply logo to business card layout that looks at possible colour pallet and type/font options that compliment the brand mark.
- Wordmark typography should feel classic, stone cut feeling font ( Caps version of Charlotte Sans book or similar), clean lines but echos the narrative.
Classic / Uncluttered feel.
- Brandmark should not be made up of too many colours, when applying it to the business card carefully considered colour balance, 90/10 ratio of colours. e.g. 90% range of dark to light warm greys that reflect the Portland (limestone) used to build St. Pauls Cathedral, 10% use of 1 or 2 accent colours that balance the greys with a more impact-full modern/vibrant feel.
- Business Card and Stationary Ideas would be a bonus but not required