- Bright Color Palette
- Open to script fonts (ideally custom or modified)
- Ideas for graphics (not limited to):
- The letter “H”
- Happy, cheerful, bright logo - We want people to feel happy when they see the logo
Here is a link to our Vimeo page, so you can see the kind of work we do:
DAY 1 OVERVIEW:
We're so happy you've taken the time to submit these designs. We can tell you put some heart and attention to detail into them.
With that said, after looking through all the submissions we've realized that we may have not really know what we wanted when we wrote the original brief and that we want our branding to be focused more on the feelings of "heart" and "happy" and less about "film", per se. We put a lot of "heart" into our work and we're very passionate about what we do (like many of you).
We know that we are filmmakers but we want our branding to say more about us than just that. We want our clients to get a sense of happiness, fun, passion, and lightheartedness while still feeling confident that we, as brand, will take them seriously.
We'd like to see more logos with the following:
- Bright/vibrant colors (you can ignore the ones we listed in the brief)
- Customized fonts
And less of the following:
- Literal hearts (you can still use them, but, it doesn't have to be blatant)
- Standard fonts (Helvetica, etc...)
Again, thank you for all your submissions. We can't wait to see what's to come!