In general, we prefer clean, simple, minimalist design with big impact. We want something memorable, timeless, but also modern and fresh. We love the google and apple logos, and like the idea of adding something clever or interesting to the design to convey meaning (raising part of the word "elevate" to convey the concept of lifting or elevating.)
More notes on color: We want green and/or blue to be used. We also like white and gray. We do NOT like red and orange. Yellow and purple are not favored, but we don't want to rule them out completely.
Our brand positioning (what we want people to believe): elevate’s saavy, strategic, and talented grant writing team is pioneering a new model that lifts nonprofits and their leaders to fulfill the promise of real social change.
Our brand personality: smart, creative, trustworthy, millennial, fresh, approachable, dedicated, positive, bold, energetic, exciting, active, engaging, empowering, understanding, supportive, helpful
Our brand values (what do we believe about elevate?):
- quality / excellence / “great isn’t good enough”
- face-to-face interaction, superior customer service
- “we aspire to be worthy of your trust – your grant will be submitted correctly and on time”
- access / “you don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer”
- “you can be serious without a suit”
- flexibility / customization
- doing good for the whole
- effectiveness / impact
- transparency / integrity
- problem-solving, solution-oriented