We are a small residential design firm, in business since 2004. Our office is in the Austin, Texas area. We have been reworking our website and have decided to also have our logo reworked.
You can view our old dilapidated logo at: http://www.pd-d.com
If you review our website in its entirety please forgive some of the spelling and grammar errors. We know we have some but just have not had the time to clean up or finish it yet.
We are trying to present more of a professional image as we are making the move up to a wealthier clientele type market. Our market not only includes the state of Texas but most other states in the US as well. Our clientele is as follows:
• Individuals making six figure incomes, usually professionals, and educated.
• Home designs are more along the lines of a luxurious type, usually high end homes of 3,500 to 7,000 sq. ft. and larger for these types of clients
Our logo will be used on our website, business cards, stationery, drawings border, and sales literature. Sized similarly to what’s on our website (maybe slightly smaller) and/or the full side of a large business card. We can make size changes if needed so not so important.
We would like a logo that is more representative of a higher class (professional) firm but still remain simple.
We would love to have the new logo in our maroon color but open to other colors and/or possibilities. For those who choose to keep our favorite Maroon Color in their designs; Color info: Hexadecimal color value= #600025; (HSB)= H:337 S:100% B:38%; (RGB)= R:96 G:0 B:37
The following is a list of preferences in no particular order:
• Should be appropriate to our industry and market (as noted in our target audience)
•Preferably no house silhouettes or anything that might resemble a real estate agencies logo (nothing cartoonish)
• Possibly elegant or fancy
• Preferably no symbols (logos) just letters, let me clarify - we would prefer to just have the letters PD&D (designed for the image we are trying to achieve) BUT may be open to the right symbol with the letters
• Please no stock images or clip art in the logo
We will require file formats as follows:
must have – jpg
we do have adobe photoshop elements so can use most associated file types.