We are an Amsterdam and Sydney based company consisting of approx. 13 young, energetic and inspiring team members. In the last 10 years we've specialized ourselves in the development en exploitaition of travelsites. We like to travel...and we like it a lot! Right next to the urge to create cool things on the net, these are the most important motivators for growing our company.
The reason of our presence on 99 designs.com is that our recent companyname, AddMissions(.nl), will be changed into GetAway Travel.
We have 2 business models:
1) We sell trips to consumers (commission based). E.g., GaSamen.nl (not run by us anymore) and Egypte.nl (run by us).
2) We exploit travelzines (advertising based). E.g., Australie.nl or Azie.nl.
Quite simple actually. Everyone which have travelled or will be travelling to following beautifull destinations:
@ Countries / regions
New Zealand (http://www.nieuwzeeland.nl)
South Africa (http://www.zuid-afrika.nl)
South East Asia (http://www.zuidoostazie.nl)
The age of our target group is between 18 and 55 years old.
Okay, so initially we need a new logo design for our new company name, GetAway Travel. Please take a look at http://www.addmissions.nl. Soon, this will all be gone and it will be replaced with a new look & feel (logo & website). Furthermore, we will use this GetAway Travel label as an underlying "trademark" (label/logobutton) for all our websites. For example, see the Forrest logo below on the left hand side on http://www.vakanties.nl.
Here are some extra details:
- We focus on the Dutch market (European design = different than US design).
- We need something fresh & original...planes, suitecases, we find them a bit "too easy".
- The logo WON'T be communicated in big on our consumer sites. Just a little logo on the bottom of the pages, on a subtle position. The logo WILL be communicated in big on our corporate site. Hence, it must be a bit corporate (serious) as well but still be very "travelly".
- The logo must imply a "publishing" company more than not a travel agency.
Important note! All our websites, except for Egypte.nl, will get a brand new design! So the design of all continentsites will be completely different and so does the designs of all countrysites. The steps are as follows:
step 1) design our new company logo
step 2) the website design for all continentsites
step 3) and after the big launch of the continentsites and some months or a year of testing, we will "pour" this new designformat onto the countrysites (except for Egypt.nl)
This means that if you win this prize and both parties are happy cooperating and creating cool things together, it may mean you will also be the developer of the website designs, business cards, etc...
We need the new logo in .eps en .ai.