My Goal Friend
Have you ever felt like nobody was listening or cared when you wanted to talk about or reach your goals??? Were you surrounded by Dream Stealers??
Well http://www.MyGoalFriend.com is going to solve that problem.
MGF will inspire, teach and support others to go for their goals. (health & fitness, financial, business / career, family & friends, spirituality & mental well being etc)
• To provide a safe online and possibly offline community where people can voice their goals.
• To provide a place where people can celebrate their triumphs, and also not fear being persecuted for any possible set backs.
• To provide accountability partners where needed.
No matter how big or small the goal, we are there to guide and support you - as well as celebrating your goals when you get there (or the steps on the way).
• 30-50 yr old female
• Unhappy with her current situation in some way (health, money, love, business etc)
• Knows she wants to improve so is looking for training, information etc
• Is committed to bettering her situation, but is unsure how to
• Has a personality that needs a bit of support, and feels this support is lacking in her life
• Has heard about goal setting or has used it in the past, and wants to really set and achieve some strategic life changing goals
• Would like her hand held while she did it
• Possibly needs an accountability partner to stay on track
• Needs guidance to set SMART goals
• Finds listening to other peoples stories a great motivator
• Is a bit of a ‘searcher’
• Is into technology and the internet as a tool
• Wants goal friends, not dream stealers in her life
• Would like to feel part of a community
The MGF brand will be shown in various places including (but not limited to):
Website - Membership site launching with a teleseminar series in November.
YouTube - videos from members about their story.
Facebook / Twitter (other applicable social media)
Possible offline meetings and training.
So it needs to look good in various sizes in colour as well as black and white simple written material.
The words My Goal Friend need to be included in the logo.
I won't post any examples of logos I like, as I'm really not leaning any one way with this - inspire me please.
However, the inspiration for the colours comes from the attached image. Opal / peacock colours like teal, purple, hot pink etc.
I want the logo to feel friendly and chatty but still professional / a little elegant.
I think we need to include an emphasis on the people aspect of MGF so people don't get confused with the sports goal.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo