Ink was very very creative and the work wos absolutly amazing! Fast and Easy!
How zane started their logo design journey
A new non-profit organization needs logo to be used on website and other company communications.
Fun, colorful, lighthearted brand image for a serious foundation aimed at raising money for education and carbon offset programs.
Happy Planet Foundation
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo that communicates a happy Earth, that is crisp and clean - animated. The company name: Happy Planet Foundation needs to be in the logo.
Don't want the company name written across a globe, as it may be to close to happyplanet.com logo.
Colors should be bright, and contain green and blue to signify clean water and air.
Company is a non-profit org. that will help alternative energy projects, reforestation and education programs.
Prefer Adobe PS or Illustrator so it can be resized.
- Item 1... Happy Planet Foundation in animated letters.
- Picture of globe, or landscape that clearly refers to the earth.
- A smiling globe is okay, but not required.
- Bright, warm welcoming colors. Should include green and blue.
- Trees are good, as they will be a major focus for the company.
- Item 1...Don't want the company name written across a globe due to similar logo for happyplanet.com...needs to be different enough to avoid any confusion.
- Don't want serious or "commercial" looking logo.
- Don't want block letters.