Amazing designer. Very good to work with. Quick turnaround and communication about design options were exceptional.
How Brooksie started their logo design journey
Start up real estate investment business focused on all types of 'commercial' properties - NOT residential homes - incorporating the company name and highlighting 'Fifth Street - less so on Realty Partners. This is intended to be an institutional looking company - substantial, somewhat conservative, maybe even looking like an investment bank in style - graphics do not need to be 'cartoonish' or flashy.
Fifth Street Realty Partners
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Company is looking for brand identity through a logo to be used on buisness cards, collateral and eventually website. The field for real estate investment is a crowded field - therefore the logo can be simple, but send a strong message of stability and experience. The Company will be engaged in raising money from investors and investing in all types of properties including retail, apartments, office buildings, and loans. On a small scale the Company will provide some limited real estate investment services.
- Item 1...Name recognition empahsizing Fifth Street Realty Partners, LLC. It is possible that the logo may not include the Comapny name as that may be handled in a fairly conservative font style.
- Color or colors that pop, but not 'cartoonish' in style
- Logo should appear as if it has been around for a while demonsrating some operating history
- Examples might be logos used at investment banks
- No particular tagline - other than perhaps 'Fifth Street', but not mandatory
- Logo should instill confidence from the investor community - as we will be raising money.
- Item 1...The Company is not engaged in the residential business.
- We are not intending to use '5th St.' If the Company name is used in the logo it must be spelled out - no abbreviations.
- No overly frilly or cartoonish graphics.
- Does not need to be overly complicated as it will be reduced and enlarged for collateral material - is it clear when blown up or reduced?