Sparks @ LSE
Sparks @ LSE is an interactive one day entrepreneurship conference at the LSE for 300-400 students led by high-profile speakers, notably successful entrepreneurs themselves, and will include lectures, panel discussions and workshops.
The LSE has a notable percentage of students who are themselves budding entrepreneurs or are interested in entrepreneurship in general. Although there are several conferences targeted at aspiring young entrepreneurs in London, this will be the first dedicated conference at the LSE on this subject.
Broader objectives include:
• Inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs,
• Encouraging LSE students to take considered risks and make the most of their intellect, education and knowledge,
• Promoting the LSE brand as synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship and business acumen through the successful creation of a major annual entrepreneurship event,
• Raising money for Young Enterprise
Students: aspiring student entrepreneurs from LSE who want to start a successful business.
Students who attend should feel they gained the following:
• Learned about key elements of turning their ideas into thriving businesses,
• Gained industry-specific advice from some of the most influential minds in their sectors,
• Gained credible insight into the current issues within the business community.
Speakers: successful entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
Speakers should gain from this event:
• Opportunity to contribute to the youth and the promotion of entrepreneurship,
• Platform for the advancement of their ideas among promising students,
• Enjoyable time with active, inquisitive and intelligent audience.
Innovative, exciting and professional logo for use on website and other marketing materials (emails, flyers).
Should include the name of the conference 'Sparks' and either text or an image conveying that it is an entrepreneurship conference/forum. Perhaps it should include the text 'at LSE' or '@ LSE' - at this point we are undecided.
Please be creative - we feel that 'sparks' can conjure up the image of creativity and entrepreneurship we are hoping to inspire, so our logo should be equally creative and exciting!