Using "datuk" for design work was unexpected pleasure for our organization. The work was exceptional and the handover process was easy. I would recommend Datuk's services to anyone considering a logo
design that makes an instant impact!
How Manicol8 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Golf Potential will start as an online service offering 3 different levels of golf coaching. The three levels will range from a one off online video analysis to a monthly subscription including multiple online golf lessons, movement screening from a physiotherapist and a corrective strength and flexibility programme. We will then over the coming year have an offline business offering Golf Coaching, Physiotherapy and Golf Specific Fitness training.
Our slogan is “Have you reached your Potential?”
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our target audience is serious golfers probably from a more affluent background
- It would be ideal to create a logo that represented both the golf coaching and golf fitness aspects of the business
- The company will eventually have a physical offline presence so we want to avoid any online connotations
- The logo will be required for use on websites, apparel, stationary so should be designed with these uses in mind
- The colours we like and plan to use within our website/branding are bright, vibrant modern colours in particular orange, red and green
- This service will be aimed at mid-serious level golfers and so needs to be a professional image
- Should come with vector images and a list of all fonts used