I am a speaker and columnist on long-term care planning and aging who is a published author, and has appeared on the CBS Early Show, and gets quoted nationally on a regular basis (most recently NY Times). I'm launching a website with "advice and resources to age your way." Topics will include: body, travel, money, etc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
baby boomers (ages 45-65) and potential corporate sponsors
I would like the .com to appear in the logo
Needs to be very simple, clean, fun, warm, modern
Don't want logo to look like it's for old people - even though they may be seeing it...
* I like 2-color design.
* Don't like purple; don't want red/white/blue combo; go crazy with color choices - who wouldn've thought of Oprah's colors - and they are killer.
* the size of the logo must be albe to do a 12" x 12" reprint.
* clean, fluid, clear, friendly, smart and crisp
* the parts of the logo must equal the
whole and connect to me and make
* must be able to print well.
* vector format (Adobe Photoshop or
Adobe Illustrator). All file formats
requested: jpg, gif, tiff, eps, etc. Flattened
and un-flattened flies in PMS and
black. Would like color easy to translate to web.