How Dave Lakhani started their logo design journey
I need a logo for my upcoming event called Renegades of Persuasion. I want to use the whole name of the event. I like aggressive design and color
Renegades of Persuasion
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm the author of two books on persuasion and this is a live event supporting the books. I take a much different than mainstream approach to persuasion, sales and marketing than most in that I focus on the actual science and psychology of persuasion rather than looking at simple "techniques and tactics." I like very bold design.
- I want something that is striking and memorable. Something that
demonstrates difference, out of the box, not what is expected. I'm open
to a completely font based logo if it is really exceptional or one
including a photo of me with the added line "Dave Lakhani Presents"
then the Renegades of Persuasion. I'm really looking to you to bring me great ideas.Item 1...
- One of the things that people want to do with this information is sell better, negotiate better, market better, and make more money
- Modern and Edge looks are ok, I like aggressive
- Need final art in Adobe Photoshop and Jpeg
- Item 1...Overly complex cluttered look
- Anything requiring the purchase of rights for materials used in the design (stock photography etc)
- Nothing cartoonish