Having built a new proposition within an existing business we are launching it under a new company name – element8.
The business has developed a new approach to using Web 2.0 technology to support and drive business transformation in medium to large companies. This is based on years of consulting experience helping large corporates in their transformation programs – many of which fail.
• Enterprise 2.0 software to enable effective organisational transformation
• Brings together all levels in an organisation to solve problems which make a difference
• Creates alignment and agility in an organisation
• Provides transparency of what is going on
• Lets people use the appropriate tools for the job – six sigma, innovation, etc.
• Allows everyone to contribute to transformation
• Engages a broad audience – staff, suppliers, customers
Given the overall proposition is around engaging lots of people in transformation/innovation activities – its about engaging people in a sustained way – so bringing out the humanity is important – not usual corporate stuff!!
- element 8 on the chemistry periodic table is OXYGEN
- breathing life into organisational transformation as a concept
- url is element8software.com
- can be element 8, or Element 8, or element8, or…image with...
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Medium to Large organisations – both commercial and not-for profit. Have dispersed workforces – different locations and business units.
Specifically targeting management responsible for:
• Business transformation
• Culture change projects
• Innovation (service, process, product etc)
• Six Sigma, Lean
A logo for 'element8' that looks good in all formats: large and small, colour and black and white.
• Modern, intriguing
• Creative and has movement - the overall logo may include a slightly ‘hand drawn/informal’ style – trying to bring out the human quality of what we do
• Energetic - releases energy/aptitude/contribution
• Inclusive and diverse
Given the overall proposition is around engaging lots of people in transformation /innovation activities – its about engaging people in a sustained way – so bringing out the humanity is important – not usual corporate stuff!!
The logo should work both in small- and large-scale ranging from business cards to full screen presentations as well as on web properties such as Linkedin etc. and printed material.
The logo does not need to match any existing branding or color scheme. Possibly two colours – ‘facebook’ blue and an equivalent green.
On being awarded the prize the logo will need to be supplied in the following formats:
• All colour formats and mono formats
• PNG (with Transparent Background)
• EPS (master logo format)
• Font details and CMYK formats required
We encourage you to be creative with both color schemes and concepts in designing an engaging new logo for our company. We will provide ratings and feedback throughout the contest.