How Web Businesses started their logo design journey
As the logo designer for DVDs.com, you will have the opportunity to create a logo which will serve as a fundamental part of our entire website design and our brand identity. Creating the logo for DVDs.com will undoubtedly increase exposure of your design portfolio.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a clean, bold and modern design which includes the term "DVDs.com". Our design goal is to remember the DVDs.com
logo and, thus, help solidify it as a brand.
We are developing DVDs.com into a commerce portal for
everything DVD related (e.g. review movies, disks, players, rental
We have posted trademarked logos at the following site to give you a sense of designs that we like:
- depth/dimension (but not overly 3-D and depth/dimension not the defining characteristic of design)
- must include the ".com"
- should be scaleable
- should look good in black and white
- entry to be in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- no movielights incorporated into design
- avoid gradients as distinguishing feature