Thanks for taking the time to check out this contest. We are a unique media transfer company that focuses solely on family media. Types of media include movie film, slides, negatives, photos, video tapes, records, audio cassettes, etc. If you look at our website and logo now… you can see they need a lot of work. So….
We are in need of a new logo (then a website). This logo cannot be about what we “do.” It needs to give the feeling of who we are and what our clients are purchasing. Our clients are celebrating family connections. We are geeks that take a personal interest in preserving those memories for our clients.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
DVD Your Memories is a family media transfer business. But don't get me wrong, our customers are not buying DVDs made from old photos and videos. They are purchasing feelings of nostalgia when watching their old memories with family and friends. We just happen to provide the means for them to do this.
A very clean and simple logo showing how the customer will benefit from our service. I would recommend using people in the design and some sort of original media type (film, photo, etc.) Be creative.
- Style should be gender neutral - the color blue should
- designs that can translate well onto t-shirts
- Our Tagline is: "The Leader in Family Media Transfer"
- vector based files
- obviously we don't want anything that looks too technical (that may potentially scare away customers)
- anything that looks too cheesy because we are, in fact, a technology company