1) The sonicangel symbol should form the basis of the design.
2) We would like the logo to be self-explaining, meaning that both the sonic (music) and angel should be featured in the symbol.
3) Not crucial for this brief – but for info: we are thinking of having a ‘changing’ logo (google-inspired). We could have part of the logo fixed (featured in this contest), but have the lower end of the logo adapted to the style of music. For example: it could feature an acoustic guitare for singer-songwriters. The label will feature singer-songwriting, rock, dance, folk and maybe even classical music
4) for the moment we use the SonicAngel way of writing, but if it fits you design better it could be lower or uppercase.
5) Deliverables should include digital art in high, medium and low resolution psd/ayck/jpg/png form as well as the original layered file. We will use the logo online, but also on the albums of the artists, on promo material, on merchandise, powerpoint and all other documents and products.
6) to finalize: we are looking for a funky but professional logo to symbolize a innvative music platform. Preferably the logo features a "character" to give personality to SonicAngel. Ideally, this character would give us a "theme", and the character could be re-used in web pages, animations, 3D, promo, goodies and other.