Tim's Door Shop
Tim's Door Shop is a new small business serving northern California. The owners have 60 years of combined experience in the industry and have decided to set out on their own.
The shop can provide anything from a single replacement door to custom pre-hung door units. In addition to doors we handle all door moldings, baseboards, shelving material, and all door hardware. Here are 5 traits of Tim's Door Shop:
1) Personnel/Personable - The staff at Tim's has over 60 years combined experience in the door field. The owners are highly involved and are able to react to a customer's needs quickly and efficiently.
2) Quality- Tim's experience in pre-hanging exceeds anything in the north valley, from trouble shooting door machines to residential production, high end artwork to commercial production, Tim has seen and done it all.
3) Timeliness - With a local shop, we can react quickly to unforeseen needs. We do not require weeks of lead time. Most orders can be out in a day or two.
4) Cost Effective - With a low overhead and knowledgeable personnel we can match any price. We know we may not always be the lowest but we will always be the best value.
5) Innovative - With the best machinery and personnel, we can tackle any problem that comes up, from residential to commercial.
The target audience is construction contractors and local customers who are looking for the finest quality craftsmanship and knowledge for their doors.
Customer satisfaction is the most important goal for the company. This builds word of mouth and creates customers for life. We value our customers and expect to grow alongside them.
This business is highly valued in the area. The residents are hardworking people who deserve a door shop in their town, not reliant on outsourced supplies. The owners of Tim's Door Shop work here, live here, and play here.
We are looking for a logo that represents our business - Tim's Door Shop.
We would love to have the logo incorporate a door but here are a few things to think about:
1. No Cartoons - we want it to represent quality and professionalism
2. We do not want to come across as being too "corporate". This is a small business built locally and run by the owners. We want the locals to feel like they are a part of the success of the company.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
Something that says fresh, new beginning, hard work, and achievement.
Blue seems to be the color of choice but feel free to incorporate other colors as well in the palette.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo