I am a typical "joe" who has worked in the software industry for a number of years and have an idea to move to being my own boss. I am launching a mobile coupon company and build out the necessary partnerships and applications right now. But...need an identity.
Currently targeting Canadian market but intention is to roll out to other countries. The company will provide offers and deals from a variety of retail merchants to consumer via their mobile device.
Three key groups:
Consumers: Initially young, "hip", likely female, in their twenties to early thrities. They are facebookers, tweeters, and generally social savvy and have a smartphone. Our solution will be smartphone consumer facing with the initial focus on IPhone.
Retailers: We need to fill our catalog of offers/coupons and thus need to attact retailers to the site. Retailers will initially be mall based, but could have their own store front and span many retail categories. Could be mom/pop and larger brands.
Partners: To supplement our catalog we will be reaching out to a number of third party partners to develop mutual beneficial relationships to keep our catalog growing and fresh.
1. mshopr name should be in logo
2. we would like supporting imagry and not just the text of the company.
3. open to colours and feel free to experiment
4. needs to be gender neutral
5. would like to combine concept of mobile and shopping. Shopping be more pronounced than mobile. Mobile could be used as "mobility" or phone.
6. A bar code or a shopping tag would work. Again, open to concepts, but any retail based visiual is open for review.
7. Would like it to be more on the fun end than corporate end of the spectrum.
8. Simple is better, so no overpowering visuals
9. We requre photoshop and / or illustrator files upon completion
10. No cartoons, not too child like.