The designer 'Snook' was wonderful to work with - my feedback was incorporated into designs quickly and cleverly and she was very flexible and generous with providing variations/file types of the final logo. And of course, her designs were wonderful. I highly recommend 'Snook.'
- Nauset Partners
How Tamas [Genio Studio] started their logo design journey
Genio Studio.com [or Genio Studio]
We are a start-up established to develop mostly web and mobile user experiences with the concept in mind that we want our customers to have the "wow, this is Genius!" feeling. This is why we have named ourselves the Genio Studio.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- We will operate as a studio, in a sense that we are going to simultaneously work on different projects with various target audiences.
- But in general our target audience will be an Internet and a smart phone user, and they can be considered as early adapters for new technologies.
We have the following guidelines in mind:
- Communicate our concept: we are to create genius things
- Design a simple, but brilliant logo
- Please, create something very unique
- Please include a .com if you can
- Please, avoid standard symbols (e.g. light bulb, brain) or only use them if they support Your genius logo concept
- We hope to have a logo, that we would be proud to print on our underwear ; )
Have fun and create something Genius!
[We will ask the winner to give us a Vector file of the logo and the full intellectual rights of the logo created]