Kristanna was awesome to work with on our logo design project. She is very creative and responsive through the whole process. She is talented at making ideas into real designs that looks better than imagined.
How v12zagato started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Cars & Legends
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a 3D-modeller/artist. It is my hobby to design automotive sculptures. The idea is to start a new website where I can show my automotive sculptures to the people. The logo is also is intended for engraving on a footplate on which the sculpture will be mounted.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- An handwritten 'signature' logo or modern minimal design logo (it is intended for engraving on a footplate on which the sculpture will be mounted).
- Don't use silhouettes or images of a car. Another form of logo is allowed.
- The slogan is not necessary in principle. But would be great in modern font type.
- Keep the vector lines smooth and straight, without effects, because of engraving in metal plates.
- Don't use special effects like "rough" or "paint" effects