Very responsive to feedback. Prompt communications. Understood and followed the brief closely. I would recommend funchoped!
Great designer, very happy with the product, very prompt with requested amendments.
It's the second time time I work with H4rry. He immediately turned my confused ideas in something real and concrete. He showed creativity and professionality. I will work with him for sure in the future. A very good designer!
- Carlos Céspedes
- Repeated customer
Cuy_81, found a design that hits the spot with gradual efforts and attempts.
How raylepper started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Company Name: ArchModel
Pronounced: ARK MODEL as in architect
ArchModel provides 3D modeling services to homeowners, homebuilders, and architects. ArchModel creates highly detailed CAD models that allow the homebuilding project team to visualize the impact of design choices and selections in context rather than in isolation. By realistically modeling options for literally hundreds of decisions that homeowners must make during construction, the project moves faster with fewer change orders and rework, saving time and costs for all members of the project team.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Desired Logo Elements
• Ideally the logo should ‘tell the story’ of turning flat 2D drawings into realistic ‘virtual reality’ 3D models
• Fonts and colors should be classic, clean, more timeless than trendy
• Logo should be friendly but still professional, not youthful, childish, or edgy
Essential Logo Criteria
1. ‘A’ character and ‘M’ characters should be capitals, or otherwise emphasized
2. details must be clear and distinct even when logo is sized at 75 pixels high in web browser
3. fonts, colors, and gradients (if any) must render well at small size (75px high)
4. finished logo must maintain visual look and feel when rendered in gray scale
5. logo should include a ‘bug’ element that can be used separately when needed