Satriopiningit did a great job. Very responsive and excellent work!
- Yusuf Badri
Animav Studio was professional and worked with me through all sorts of design concepts. He did a great job.
Karl.J came up with a really stylish design that really caught my interest right away. Fulfilling my wishes for the style of logo I was looking for! Karl worked with me through the iterations to produce the desired outcome that I sought. A completely stylish eye catching logo!
- choky art
Pleasant to work with, really patient with our requests to meet our requests.
MakUwik provided us a good original logo and was very responsive to the updates that we requested.
How samcowan started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Motorsport racing team, British touring car, British motor sport
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Design should read #TAG - BUT ! the word "HASH" should be cleverly, clearly and subtly written within the "#" symbol/
• TAG as it is within the attached file
– in black
– with the green dot
However, please put a clean designer racing twist on "TAG" as well as keeping it true to it's origins.
THINGS WE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AROUND WITH:
• Please play around with the green dot in TAG.
– make it as if it was a Tyre leaving racing tread instead of just a solid dot
– or even make it look 3D and stand out.
• "Racing" text should be a fluid/ movement style text. Hand written or italic - to give it a sense of speed and movement.
• We would like to see different layouts for the logo (stacked, horizontal etc. etc.) please feel free to try out different things
• "TAG" must be black,
• dot needs to be green - would like it with a creative racing touch
• R from the racing to be in red.