Thanks for designing the logo for us and creating variants to our likings.
Created a logo that precisely matched the message intended. Prompt followup to any message or change request.
- tim N8
I loved my final design. Saddha responded well to feedback and quickly revised or addressed any concerns through the design process.
Fantastic work. Over 120 entries and these designs are simply the best.
I highly recommend Simplicity. Great designer with even better ideas. Very helpful and patient in final phase. I'm very satisfied.
How mattmorrison started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Ascend Collective Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help churches grow by helping them communicate in a modern way. We have created an easy-to-use website platform for churches primarily in Canada, but we also serve customers in the US. We also assist in education with resources and training.
Our target market ranges from age 35 to 65 and is typically not tech savvy. They are often staff at church (either pastoral or administrative) or a church volunteer.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Key preferences to note:
• I'd like a logo that is clean, modern and simple.
• I'd like to instead focus on imagery of growth and height.
• I have appreciated logos that utilize geometric shapes.
• I would prefer a strong icon.
UPDATE: As I review submissions, I would like to create a simple, monochrome logo. Colouring, styling, etc is something that I can do at a later date. I'd like a symbol that can easily be used in different contexts, including black and white. A single strong icon will be greatly preferred.
• I would prefer that you NOT use spiritual or religious symbols such as the cross.
• I would like to stay away from computer/internet symbols
• It is also NOT a requirement to use the "Collective Inc." in the logo.