We came up with a name that meant 'framework' for our Content Management System for simple website management. But the logo we have is boring. We need something professional looking to justify higher costs. We are going to build the interface around this logo.
We have a website (struturo.com) that shows a bit of what the product does. Primarily it's a CMS allowing an easy way to update content on a website in as few clicks as necessary. We have a logo now (not showing on the website actually except in one screenshot) but think it's not professional enough.
- Make it look high-end.
- No tagline necessary but it would be something like 'simple content manager' but we haven't thought that through. I guess we just need the word Struturo and some little logo that we can put to the left of the word. Not sure but might want the logo as standalone from the word.
- Need a logo in .ai format (vector)
- Need a light and dark background option
- Something creative and simple and pretty
- You are the designer. Not sure what we don't want yet.