Fieldoo.com is online social community of sport professionals from around the world, created for football (soccer) and basketball players and for sports agents, managers, scouts, coaches, clubs officials or sports directors, respectively. At Fieldoo we prefer to step outside of the box, out of the usual patterns...
We do not follow trends. Instead we learn about sport industry and respond with creativity, expression and desire to progress.
We need an exceptional logo for a new global sports site, which allows sharing of user-generated content and social networking. We want a unique logo that will stand out and directly imply on sport social community.
Primarily sportsmen, athletes and person connected to sport industry from all over the world, from all different countries, ages, races, religious and cultural backgrounds, different economic levels -> basically every online user, keen on sports!
1) It should look simple, slick, clean, modern and vibrant with dimension and/or with a nice twist to make sure it will be easily recognized. You can add an icon or just play with the writing (Fieldoo.com). The idea is to include logo on our website (printscreen of the page is provided for your orientation; see the attached file).
It should look great on the website plus it should be usable in print.
2) The logo should be intriguing: The user should feel intrigued to know what this is and feel compelled to check it out. Think Big Brand.
3) We leave it open to you how you want to write Fieldoo.com in the logo (capital or small letters, emphasized first letter, with or without .com, with or without tag line); we are open to all your ideas.
4) The colours should match the basic colour theme of our site (check out the added printscreen). It should be appealing to everybody.
5) No corporate style logo, not too serious or boring. Don’t copy from other easy recognizable media sites like Youtube and social network sites.
We don't want to restrain your creativity and we are open to your ideas, even if they happen to contradict any of the above points.