Great to work with. was always giving new ideas and was quick to make changes on the design. Followed through on all that I asked!! Amazing!!
- heosemys spinosa
Great job! You always are one of the best.
Tawwoon was responsive, efficient and understood my vision even before I did - and is a creative and exceptional designer
Nice job. And responded quickly to requests for edits after I chose the design. Thanks
- sdp 3
How hrashid started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Synergy Four Restaurants Limited
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
McDonalds restaurant franchise. · The business will be trading as a McDonald’s restaurant – I will be the Owner/Operator of the McDonalds restaurants (two to start with) - attached McDonald’s logo 2016.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
· The colour green hasn’t stood out with the designs we have got back thus far. The logo should stand out when printed in black and white but be vibrant and eye catching in colour. Four colours to represent the four pillars? (Logo 3 as an example but in the style of logo 1 and 2)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
· McDonald’s is a modern progressive burger company
· Experience is aimed at being fast and friendly, personalized, suited to all people of all ages
· The 4 in the name relates to the four pillars of importance our company stands for – Customers, Family, McDonalds and Suppliers. Utilise these in the design – the logos that represent these for us include the Olympic logo, Audi – there are balanced, clean, timeless (logo 1 and 2)
· Like the points demonstrated in logo 4:
o Leverage the space to show the McDonald’s M (FedEx as an example)