It was terrific to work with Vanza!
Her initial concept fit our objective and she was extremely responsive and collaborative in making final edits.
I can not say enough good things patience, openminded,read my instruction and followed them. It was a true pleasure working together.
Fantastic work, great communication, delivery time and responsiveness. Super designer- would recommend!
How maburentals started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide luxury beachside experiences and concierge services. Our business caters to couples and promotes togetherness, unity, and relaxation. If this logo were a song, it’d be “Into You” by Sonny Fodera, feat. Sinead Harnett.
We’d like especially like the symbol to be distinctive and beautiful. We’re looking for a well balanced logo that’s easy on the eye and light without being overly delicate/romantic feel to it (no sharp/aggressive edges).
Overall the focus of this logo is to have a “LUXE” look and feel. Clean lines.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
See attached reference photos
Example 1: Like the simplicity of the symbol and the curvature of the implied line. It’s very elegant, smooth, and clean.
Example 2: Like the placement size, and kerning, of the word mark
Example 3: Love the distinctness of the icon, it’s engaging and eye-catching
Example 4: Love the emblematic symbol and the clean lines used in and behind the wave.
This logo will be used heavily on/as:
- Online platforms (Instagram, TripAdvisor, AirBnB): It’s important that it looks well within the dimensions of a circular profile icon/avatar. (See Online Platforms)
- Photo Watermarks, advertising media: so it must be legible and look good in white on a multi-colored, photographic background. (See Wordmark_Example.jpg)
- Engraving/Screen Printing: Lines must be clean enough to (See Merchandise)
- Wordmark in ALL CAPS
- Wordmark should read “MABU RENTALS”
- In the Wordmark, “RENTALS” should be nested under “MABU” (See Wordmark_Example.jpg)