Aries is extremely talented, creative and artistic. The success of my business has been a result of her hard work, creative ideas and good sense of style. Thank you!!! She started with the logo. It has turned into business cards, stationery, product sheets, labels, signs, etc. She has made my business successful. My clients identify with the logo and feel confident of my business.
- Balcony Farmer
How Josh Skinner started their logo design journey
We need a logo that represents our hard-working, Rich Internet Application production company that will be suitable for online and print media.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for our website and our print stuff (ie business cards, etc). We develop Rich Internet Applications for local people looking to form an old-fashioned relationship (ie face to face). We'd like it to be more rustic than webby. The message we're shooting for focuses on a strong work-ethic. We'refrom Iowa (where the farmers live) and we want to be true to ourroots.
- The following site exibits the right rustic feeling http://www.prospectdenim.com
- More Realistic - Less Glossy
- Portrays hard-working
- Maybe something farm-like
- No required colors (although green and orange are good)
- Corn seed sacks might be a good inspiration
- Vector format usable in the Adobe suite of products
- Uber gloss
- We don't want people to think we're a farming or corn seed site (we make internet applications and websites)