How Jami Vlachos started their logo design journey
Cornerstone Growth Solutions
I am launching a new company called Cornerstone Growth Solutions (aka CGS). We offer training and development for organizations and personal coaching for individuals. I chose this name because it represents a foundational element of building, whether it's building your business or building your dreams. It also speaks to my tag line: TURNING PROBLEMS INTO POSSIBILITIES.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My training audience is
- Mid-size to large companies that value their resources and prove it by investing in training and development.
My coaching audience
- is female.
- is online.
- is interested in taking action.
- lives in a metropolitan area.
- is earning or has a college or graduate degree.
- may own their dwelling.
-Use brand name for sure
-Use tag line if it makes sense.
-Would be cool if CGS was evident.
I want my logo to present my company as
- for people like me
- fresh and cool
Important that the logo not
- evoke a construction company
-use fonts that are too formal, like Times New Roman, etc.
I like pale greens, blues and tans (kind of beachy colors).