We promote events in Las Vegas including concerts & special events. We mainly cater to the hip hop crowd but also manage social media marketing activities for prominent casinos in Las Vegas.
I am looking for a logo that goes beyond the simple lettering of DE. Our current logo simply has the letters DEM (from when we were Direct Entertainment Marketing). I want the logo to incorporate an image as well. Whether that image is a monkey or a microphone, I am not sure and will leave that up to the designers,
Everyone on this site seems to reference the Nike Swoosh, and so I will refrain from that, but I would like the logo to represent cutting edge hip hop events and have staying power. Ideally, I do not want to look at the logo in 18 months and be sick of it.
Since I cannot be incredibly exact in my description, I will be on here everyday making adjustments and offering criticism and praise.
- I like Marc Ecko's Cut & Sew logo and Public Enemy's logo
- I am looking for something edgy that fits in Nightlife community of Las Vegas
- A logo appealing to all races and genders but possibly discriminatory to the younger folks (under 35)
- Nothing cheesy - no Fresh Prince of Belair-type logos
- Nothing plain and simple - don't just give me two letters of a specific font