VibrantUSA needs a new logo that can be used in all facets of our operations. From marketing brochures, internal memos, and our website, we are striving for a consistent brand image.
Upon the completion of this contest, we would love it if you could help us out with the following. We have one employee who has access to a tool that can work with layers within a PNG file. I beleive they said it was Macromedia Fireworks. Since we will be using the logo on multiple items including our website, we would love it if we could own the layers that make up the image in case anything needs modified.
So far we are absolutely overwhelmed with excitement. The submissions are amazing!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
VibrantUSA is an independent insurance agency representing more than 30 regional and national insurance companies. Because we are independent, our only mission is to help you find the insurance coverage that best fits your needs, preferences, and budget.
We have used the logo that was given to us with our website a few years ago, but we haven't been able to utilize it in other mediums. We need a logo for our company that we can use to keep a consistent brand image.
- Must have Vibrant USA
- Willing to consider VibrantUSA and the 2 separate (with space)
- A logo that can be used on both a white background and suitable for the web.
- Must be bold and standout
- Logo needs to convey professionalism.
- A logo that your grandparents would trust.
- font colors: pink, purple...
- While we are certainly patriotic and love our country, we are not a red/white/blue company. This would be a bit too cliche.
- We've seen a few logos with the map intertwined, but it does not really seem to fit...