This identity will capture Credit Management Association’s (CMA) support for the credit management function. CMA’s goal is to help companies increase cash-flow throughout the credit-sales cycle. Our identity should represent how CMA’s support of the credit function increases cash flow. To be used on all our materials and web - will be used on a white background. Give our 125 year old Association a LogoLift! - Read the Brief! joincma.com
Credit Management Association
Credit Management Association, the nation's largest regional professional credit association, delivers a variety of business credit services to large and small companies across the full spectrum of commercial enterprise. CMA members receive education, support services and critical information to meet professional standards and accreditation. In addition, the Association also assists insolvent companies with workouts or liquidation through cost-effective alternatives to bankruptcy. CMA has provided business credit services and support in the western U.S. since 1883.
This identity will capture Credit Management Association’s (CMA) support for the credit management function. CMA’s goal is to help companies increase cash-flow throughout the credit-sales cycle. Our identity should represent how CMA’s support of the credit function increases cash flow.
CMA has recently changed its name from CMA Business Credit Services to Credit Management Association. We feel this change brings a return to the soul of our Association: supporting a companies credit management function.
Credit Management Function - What Is it:
For a company to maximize cash-flow they must provide all types of “terms of sale” to their clients. One part of the terms of sale is payment. The credit management function controls this aspect of the terms of sale. They determine:
- Can the customer pay - How will the customer pay (COD, 30 day credit terms, etc.) - If your company extends credit - how much, what are the terms of payment For a company to maximize inventory they must collect on all their sales. The credit management function is responsible for collecting on every sale, increasing cash flow so a company can buy more inventory to sell.
Proper credit management is essential to all aspects of increasing cash-flow. With it you can increase your sales using credit terms and collect on the maximum amount of sales. The credit management function is responsible for a companies largest financial asset; the Accounts Receivable.
Core Target - individuals at companies who perform credit management functions.
Secondary Targets - CFO, Controller, Treasurer of companies. Our core targets management.
Tertiary Target - Companies selling business to business, attorney’s
Position CMA as a comprehensive resource for increasing cash flow through credit management functions.
joincma.com - anscers.com - creditservices.org
- Caring, supportive, dependable - Convey confidence, reliability, trust, credibility, professionalism - Timeless design - not trendy - Understated simplicity, clean and simple with minimal lines - Welcoming and approachable - Sophisticated and modern, but not too rich - Consider acronym CMA as a symbol we use it a lot to describe ourselves - Association supports Credit Management - Typographical solution with integration of symbol/mark using CMA - Must be used in color and b/w - Must use green and purple/blue tones from our anscers brand logo. The purple in the anscers brand logo can be changed to blue tones. Up to three colors maximum.
Green CMYK = C67 M0 Y98 K5
Blue = CMYK = C88 M82 Y0 K4 - Final version - vector eps file that will look great large or small
- No currency symbols - unless abstract in presentation - they tend to be overused
- No 3d effects, embossing etc - just a flat graphic on white
- No trendy fonts - simple serif or modern san serif
- No colored backgrounds