The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership needs a dynamic new logo that represents a feeling of community, leadership and making a positive difference. We are interested in a word mark as well as a logo. We are interested in a logo with a cityscape.
Center for Excellence in Public Leadership
The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership develops public leaders who make a positive difference in their organizations and the people they serve. The Center:
-Provides leadership and management training
-Creates collaborative networks among public leaders to share resources, knowledge and experience.
-Presents expert management advice
We need a "stand alone" logo that can be used on stationary, mailings, marketing materials, pens, bags, t-shirts, pins, etc. We would like the logo to represent leaders for the public good who make a positive difference. We would also like the logo to associate in some way with our location, Washington DC.
We need the logo in both vector and jpeg formats.
- Modern design
- Convey a sense of of our mission statement (artistic interpretation of leadership, community, making a positive difference)
- A feeling of motion or energy
- Able to be printed in both color and BW
- Compact and able to stand alone
- Main colors can be blue, buff and/or gold (official university colors are blue Pantone 302, metallic gold Pantone 873 and buff Pantone 1215) or coordinate well with these colors-- feel free to take some artistic liberty
- Want acronym "CEPL" and full title "Center for Excellence in Public Leadership" somewhere on the logo
- Professional and creative
- Need vector and jpeg format
- Any pictures of George Washington
- Ornate font
- Static, simple design that lacks energy