This is our second time working with d'zeNyu. He's always great to work with. Very fast and always receives input well!
How JamesIliffe started their logo design journey
EMSquared Pty Ltd
EMSquared is a subsidiary of Employers Mutual and is a new venture to establish an e-marketplace for business to business transactions. In the form of an exchange, this Australian based venture is focussed on becoming the trading hub for buyers and sellers across the country. In this environment it will deliver online auctions, e-tendering and a 24 hour quotation service focussed on providing small to medium businesses with the negotiating power of a large corporate. Supporting this will be a supplier catalogue environment that allows users to actively search witha sophosticated matching engine to find the products that tehy wish topurchase. As a part of developing the brand and market presence our target is to become the default purchasing environment for our members.
Corporate tag line is "savings for your business is our business"
The Strategic direction of the organisation:
- Development of our People;
- Continuous Improvement;
- Outstanding Customer Service;
- Sustainable comtinuous growth irrespective of economic conditions.
Employers Mutuals values are
- Personal Responsibility - we take responsibility for our actions
- Know How - we know how to get things done
- Mutuality - we are a mutual and we think and act mutually
- Results - We achieve the best results in the sector
- Challenge - we enjoy our staus as an innovator
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target is broken down in to three primary categories;
1. Existing Employers Mutual members
2. Associations and general business groups
3. The general business market
focused on becoming the purchasing portal of choice we are seeking to attract an internet savvy audience, delivery through both a standard web interface and a mobile interface the portal will attract busy people looing for a trusted secure provider that has the best access to suppliers. Securing deals by virtue of its aggregated member base it will still leave both the buyer and supplier in control of their own transactions.
We require a simple, but strong logo that reflects the following;
1. A link to Employers Mutual through colour or style without being see as Employers Mutual. (http://www.employersmutual.com.au)
2. A style that reflects this is an 'e' marketplace not just the representation of a suppliers purchasing portal.
3. Logo design that reflects the companies name and works with the tag line "savings for your business is our business"
5. Can be used for print media as well as web based and mobile
6. Will work in sympathy with most common font styles.