Our firm aims to save lives by improving cancer diagnosis -- help us by designing a logo that will build a strong brand around this goal!
We are a startup applying the concepts of neural networks and machine learning in the medical field. Our primary clients are hospitals, labs, and big pharma. Our secondary clients are patients who are looking for fast and accurate biopsy results.
Some concepts associated with our brand are:
smart, young, new-age, sophisticated,sleek, modern, advanced technology, neural network experts, machine learning, accurate results
Our visual cognition, image analysis, and pattern recognition technology may be applied to areas outside of medicine in the future, therefore, please avoid blatant medical imagery (stethoscope, etc). The logo should be general-enough to be transferable to other industries in the future without a complete redesign.
Some representative logos of funded firms in our industry may be found here:
Our technology is disruptive, revolutionizing the way pathology analysis and diagnostics is conducted.
Our primary target audiences for the logo are:
- hospital administrators
- medical lab managers, MD pathology practitioners (doctors)
- Venture Capital investors in the biotechnology field
Our secondary target audiences are:
- patients seeking quality biopsy results
Pathologists tend to be technology averse. Our logo should convey that we mean business and our technology will definitely work (ie, that we are experts and very professional).
To VC's, our logo should convey that their investment is in good hands and will be handled by sophisticated professionals.
The logo should convey the following mix: 50% neural network technology, 30% sophisticated startup, 20% medical/biotech.
We are looking for a logo that would convey to our target audience:
1. Our deep expertise in neural network, machine learning, computer vision / artificial intelligence
2. Our young, entrepreneurial spirit
3. Our sophistication and maturity as a firm
4. Our dedication to high quality results for our primary clients (hospitals) and, necessarily, patients who will ultimately benefit from accurate analysis and diagnosis of their biopsies.
Which visual aspects to incorporate:
- Our colors are hues of blue, silver, black, and white. We'd like for the palette to conform to these. Deviations for "stand-out" purposes (bright red, yellow, etc) may be incorporated only if they add to the overall impression of the logo.
- Our name, "Neusana" should be part of the logo, however, we are primarily looking for a visual graphic "icon" to accompany the name of the company. Simply funky-styled "Neusana" name will not make for a good logo.
- A net/mesh visual (ie, "web"), perhaps in an interesting 3D orientation is suggested
- A big part of our technology is seeking out an identifying patterns in images. The logo should convey this graphically.
What to avoid:
- Cartoon-like images
- Colors outside of our palette
- Very "funky" designs as we'd to appeal to VC investors.