Very responsive and committed to our satisfaction!
Very quick to respond and make changes. Very happy with design..Thank-you!
KoJuned was excellent to work with! He was very accommodating with all of our changes and produced a logo that we are excited to add to our marketing. Thank you!!
- info 8p9
This is a bright and shiny star of a designer. I would recommend this design to anyone looking for a beautiful and suitable logo. The turn around time was immediate. I was extremely happy with the results.
Super quick and responsive on any changes I needed!! Very happy with the process
- Tabitha q
It is really nice working with this designer. The communication is very fast and good and the designs are very nice. I can highly recommend working with him!
How eaton.paige started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Loud Makeup, is a brand new online makeup company based in Toronto, Canada, that will be launching a line of 10 ultra-bright lipstick colours in Spring 2014. Our target market ranges from people age 15 to late twenties, who are into fashion and beauty, are social media frequenters and love to shop online.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The main logo needs to say "Loud" but if you can incorporate the word "Makeup" but smaller and less prominent that would be great
- I am looking for a modern logo (not too hipster)
- Not ultra girly (no overly frilly, curly fonts please)
- I really like the brush font look, but I'm concerned about it being to harsh
- Not a big fan of serif fonts for this logo
- No colour please, Black only
- Would love to have a stylized "L" that could be used in the type font logo and alone as a letter mark (just an idea)
- The visual marketing style of "Loud Makeup" will be something like "Nasty Gal"- the online clothing website, google it to get a better visual idea of the type of look we will be going for.
- Feel free to stray from these comments if you have a good idea!