Great Quality and Response time! Outstanding Artist!
- Bleeding Heart Brew
- PicaBoca Studio
Very original design which was totally on brief. Friendly communication. Adapted as requested. Gave me tons of different formats and variations. Very good service. Highly recommended.
Designer was easy to work with and would highly recommend. Thank you!
- a d a
Very fast, professional and thoughtful!
I have used Angelicca for multiple projects and she has always done a fantastic Job!
How info Pfb started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are opening a bistro/restaurant in a rural region in Switzerland. In the past, the economy of the area was largely characterized by acriculture, in particular grain farming.
- Centrally located in the centre of the village, 2700 habitants
- Providing up to 50 indoor seats
- opening hours: 10: AM until 17:00 PM, open daily
What we are standing for:
- excellent coffee and home-made pastry in the morning and afternoon
- quick, local and balanced lunch
- Walk in customers
- regular guests from the surrounding business area
- Bistro Korn (germ.) = Grain (engl.)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
It is not mandatory to present a grain visually (Korn germ. = Grain engl) in the design.