Please follow this link for more background.
Zac’s teaches avalanche safety skills to mountain snowmobilers.
Avalanche safety is serious, but Zac's has been successful in creating a fun and safe environment for people to have the confidence to share their observations and concerns to learn skills and habits to make better choices: snow conditions, terrain selection, riding partners, travel habits...
We don't want riders to just attend. We want them to get involved and really apply our teachings to their lives.
Ideally we would like a logo that is a little relaxed and fun (rather than serious and medical/safety related).
Is there such a thing as 'relaxed professional'?
THESE ARE THOUGHTS COMING FROM A NON-CREATIVE!
FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT ANY DESIGN.
Zac’s Tracs is looking for a classy new logo; a design with clean lines and with lasting appeal.
Not necessary, but we think that we would like the logo to incorporate the website address.
We are more interested in unique lettering and simple graphics rather than a complicated image.
Our audience is primarily men.
Avalanches, mountains, snow, snowmobiles, challenge, power, with a touch of red-neck.
Check out the ‘related links’ on the right hand side of our website to see logos of others in our industry.
To clarify how we will use the star rating system:
- 2 star and below - not really what we are after.
- 3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
- 4 star - design is being considered
- 5 star - we really like the design and will make our final selections from these.
- It should definitely convert well to black and white - for use in newspaper advertising and faxes.
- Max 3 colors.
- Suitable for light and dark background
- To be used in print and web environments, possibly hats and shirts
- Final file supplied as eps, vector, jpgs, gif
- Images that include current model snowmobiles that will be quickly outdated.
- Complicated images
- no cartoon images