Start-up ad agency seeks skilled creative types to showcase talents in effort to build virtual team for ongoing freelance projects.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The agency name is based on the melding of two personal components …- My military experience
- My advertising and marketing background- "Echo" is the phonetic letter E in the military alphabet as well as prominently convey's the delivery of communications
- "92" is the numeric series for logistics within the Army's occupational specialties. The formal definition of which is “the management of flow of goods and information between the point of origin and the point of consumption.” Which is exactly what a good agency is charged with doing for their client base.
Logo design must be either:
- a wordmark
- an abstract mark
- a letterformI'm open to any color scheme and font application.
- Please no crest or emblem based designs.
- Please no cliche' icon-based "speaker with sound" marks