The winning designer will have studied the following:
Wash N' Wiggle (WNW) is moving ahead with its newest venture and offering WNW Franchises across the country.
Our first step is to MODERNIZE and PROFESSIONALIZE the logo and look. FUN FRESH and CUTE!
We have attached the current logo being used.
Here is what we are looking for:
1. A versatile logo that allows us to utilize words only, full logo with character image, and/or character only. NO clip art that does not allow for unhindered use or otherwise readily available to others. Logo will be submitted for trademark. Wash N Wiggle®, as a word, is already trademarked by us.
2. The design will be essentially a "mascot" for the brand. The logo needs to be unique, and versatile. The character will be used by us in multiple formats including operations and training manuals.
3. Purpose of design contest is to design a better logo suited for the brand than the current one/s attached.
4. Designer will need to provide all variations of the logo including (editable, transparent, black and white, full color, low res, high res, scalable, font, words only, with tagline, without tagline, image only, etc.)
We have a tagline, THE ULTIMATE PET EXPERIENCE Great if incorporated but not essential initially. However, it would be good to see how the tagline CAN be incorporated.
PLEASE utilize the above information to guide your creative "juices" NOT hinder them.
Our team will be monitoring the design contest daily and will be as responsive as we can.
Following completion of the logo design, we expect to do one on one work with winning designer to produce character lineup of dogs, and “badges” or “emblems” for the various departments of the business.
GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!
Thank you to all designers for your patience and taking part in this contest. The designers for the final round have been selected. If you are one of the finalists, here are some general notes I have gathered from the client. These may help you in editing your current designs and providing additional items for review:
1. The client likes the use of bright, primary colors. The main colors should be blue, yellow, and a little red (not necessary, but in small amounts have proven pleasing to the client). See the attached file below for the yellow and blue (also on her website).
2. The dog must have a full body. Even if only the dog's face is used in your logo design, the dog must have a full body. This will be needed for variations of the dog (like a dog picking up poop, a dog with a leash walking himself, etc.- see file below).
3. The tagline, "The Ultimate Pet Experience" has become an important element to the logo for the client. Make sure that the tagline is as large and clear as possible in the logo.
4. A badge (fee file below) will need to be created. "Pet Squad- Walk, Feed & Protect" will need to be created as well. Though you do not need to create a badge now (as we discussed that we anticipate that we'd work 1-on-1 with the winning designer), you are not hindered from submitting additional ideas.
Hope these additional tips and individual feedback to each designer are helpful for your final revisions.
Once again, GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!!!