GOAL: The brief has been refined and is now very precise.
We would like to see a logo in a very similar style to the attached 'Frederic Sannebro' image.
Starting from the top - (of the attached image), instead of 'SEDAN 2011' we would need it to say 'EST 2008'.
The main text - instead of 'Frederic Sannebro' it would say 'GERRY LEWIS'.
The bottom text - instead of FOTOGRAF, it would say 'Productions'
Taking things a step further:
It also might be good to include an (optional) strap line saying 'Wedding Film Cinematographers' or just 'Wedding Films' underneath.
We like the swirls at the bottom of the logo, and of the 'small but confident' bow tie at the top. Ideally we would like to see these icons in our logo, however we welcome other designs too that perhaps use a straight line instead of a swirl, and instead of a bow tie, use something similar to the attached design of a ring/reel icon.
What the brand design needs to impart:
• bride-friendly, respectable, premium quality
• a sense of ‘craft’ or ‘hand crafted’ to a very high standard
• a uniform style, impeccable taste that people will want to buy into
Variations of the logo are needed to display on both dark & light backgrounds as shown in attached pictures. It would be especially nice to see how the logo appears in white on a dark picture background as seen in attached picture.
THE BRAND: Gerry Lewis Productions
• The Focus of the logo design should be on the name ‘Gerry Lewis’
DESIGNS WE LIKE:
• see attached - Charming, great use of subtle icons, nice symmetry, we like the variance in font, and the small bow tie.
• overlaying on videos and photos - must look good over the top of things.
PLEASE NOTE: see attached examples for style/ aesthetic direction.