My second time working with Graphicscape and it was just as expected. loved every design option given. Came out exactly how I wanted. Thank you!
Patient. Helpfull. Thorough. Polight. And above all a great designer!
How matt.ho started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Vector images will be used to cut out small table top wedding centerpieces to be used for an upcoming wedding.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a fun and whimsical vector image of a flower suitable for use with a CNC.
* The intent is to create a single free standing cutout to be used on wedding tables as the centerpiece
* Black and white only. Colors and shades of grey don't translate into being cut out
* Since the vector image will be used to cut from wood, all the elements in the image must be connecting.
* No element should be too thin as it will cause the cutout to break. Think thicker and less detailed.
* Vector lines must be solid. I've seen some vector programs that trace the outline of a curved shape so that rather than having a single outline, when you scale in you can see an inner line and an outer line.
Looking for something that will stand up on a table so the dimensions should be portrait, roughly 9:16. This contest includes creating a main design and then two very simple variations on the theme (so every wedding table doesn't look exactly the same)