Fantastic designs and great at brainstorming new ideas. Never balked at constructive feedback and turned around tweaks or new proposals very quickly.
If you are looking for a world class graphic designer than look no further! Mikoli has the talent and skill no matter what the task!
Highly recommend :)
Dragan produced a great set of icons and knocked out a set of updates very rapidly. Really easy to work with. Thanks!
How Eric2050 started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
Acclaim Software Ltd
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our software package "Source Code Sync" lets multiple programmers work on the same set of source code files at the same time. Everyone works in their own Replica of the master project and synchronizes their project file with the master project from time to time.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
2) File Types - to tell the program which files should be synched (eg. *.cpp, *.h, *.html)
3) Create Replica - This is similar to a copy, but creates other files in a sub folder to allow a three way comparison later on in order to do the sync
4) Test Sync - If you are not sure what is going to happen, you can do a Test Sync and see what changes will be made
5) Start Sync - Run the actual Sync
6) Undo Last Sync - The the sync didn't work the way you wanted it to, you can undo it and put everything back to how it was before the sync
7) View Changes To Check or Reapply - When you do a Sync (or Test Sync) it is possible that there is a conflict with changes made by other people (eg. changing exactly the same line of code). Here the conflicts are displayed along with instructions on how to resolve them. They are displayed in a browser. This icon needs to be displayed as an ALERT of some nature. They have to take action on this (even though it is seldom displayed)
8) View Changes Made By Master - All changes that have been made in the Master since your last Sync are displayed (in a browser). Could be represented by a Tick or something to say that it was successfull
9) View Changes Made By Replica - All changes that have been made in the Replica since your last Sync are displayed (in a browser). Could be represented by a Tick or something to say that it was successfull
14) The little Help icons on the right
15) An Application icon - The app icon shown in the website design is blue and doesn't work well when displayed as an icon (especially for Windows XP which has a blue title bar). Could you design a new icon which works well as an icon in the app, on the desk top and on the website. The app icon needs to be able to scale well (ie an Illustrator file or a high res photoshop file).
We also need disabled versions of all the buttons. We will make our own "on hover" versions by darkening the buttons a little.
Please put the buttons onto the screenshot provided so that we can see what it all looks like.
The final artwork needs to be a PSD file together with Illustrator files if applicable.