Financial Education Institute
* Produce a new web site that emotionally resonates with parents of teenagers.
* Create the best experience for a new customer to schedule and pay for a session for their child.
* Generate session ticket orders.
* Design an experience that initially evokes feelings of fear in a parent that their teenager doesn't have the financial knowledge that they need. Then build confidence and trust in the idea that the Financial Education Institute is the solution.
* Tap into a parent's fear of their child failing in this world due to a lack of financial acumen.
* Relieve that fear by showing how FEI can teach their teenage financial skills.
* Make use of photography that shows tension over the topic of money.
* Make use of photography that builds trust in FEI and shows the experience their teenager will have in a FEI session. See attached brochure for examples.
* Professional, Practical, and Successful
* “Invest in your child's financial future now”
* money, financial management, financial skills, finance knowledge, learning, teenager, young adult, investing
Key Selling Idea
* Invest in your child's financial future now so that they are prepared.
* Parents of teenagers in the U.S.
* Emphasize ease of navigation.
* Direct visitors toward placing an order.
* Present opportunities for parents to stay informed on the topics FEI is promoting through social media.
* FEI will teach your teenager financial skills that they won't listen to you about.
* See attached wireframe PSD file for more detail and layout
* Choose a color palette reminiscent of banking, money and industry.
* Make use of 'white-space' to improve readability, make a great first impression, create a feeling of sophistication and elegance for an upscale brand.
* Incorporate green (Hex: #00653a, RGB: 0, 101, 58), but not too much.
* Incorporate grey (Hex: #948671, RGB: 148, 134, 113), but not too much.
* Web page design (Photoshop layered) for Wordpress Theme
* Font files