We're looking for a new design for cups or mugs. The goal would be to represent complementarity or duality in heterosexual couples: we have lots of ideas but we cannot choose one. Therefore, we suggest you take on this challenge by showing us how you would represent on two cups/mugs couples' complementarity. It has to be an analogy of couples life, not an actual descriptive design of men or women.
So here's what's mandatory:
- you must create a design that functions with two cups (either mirroring one another, or complementing, anything you can imagine)
- the theme must be about heterosexual couples complementarity. So you can use the feminine/masculine duality if you wish.
- NO HEARTS or descriptive drawings of men or women. It has to be as metaphoric as you can. You can use minerals, vegetals, whatever you want.
- you can use any form or shape, lines.
Here's what we really like:
- we like minimalist designs that are really clear and simple, but very much impactful.
- we like designs that tell a story in the most simple way.
- we like colours, but not to vivid: avoid pink, yellow, green or orange, that are very bright. We prefer light tones or dark tones of blue, grey, brown, well, down-to-Earth colours generally.